Medtronic Jobs India – Medtronic Schedule to hire Field Sales Trainee jobs in Bikaner for At least 0-1 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services. Bachelors of Engineering degree required with 60% aggregate score without any backlog Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Field Sales Trainee with Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
|Job Role||Field Sales Trainee|
|Job Location||Rajasthan [ Bikaner ]|
|Qualification||Bachelors of Engineering Degree|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Medtronic Jobs India Description
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Medtronic Jobs India Roles
- Promotes and sells Medtronic’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company’s products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors of Engineering degree required with 60% aggregate score without any backlog
- 0-1 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services
- Trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
How to Apply: