American Express jobs Across India As “Operations Support” | – Jobsdhost
American Express jobs details are given below
Company Name: American Express
Company URL: https://www.americanexpress.com/
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Location: Across India
Role: Operations Support
American Express – Operations Support jobs Across India
Position: Operations Support
Job Description :
- Ensure KYC Address Change Supports provided by customer are reviewed for Consumer and Corporate cards in accordance with RBI regulations/guidelines and in partnership with the AEBC Compliance team.
- Assisting the Product team for Card Conversions and Upgrades.
- Document Scanning and Filing to ensure that they are audit ready.
- Relevant System Updates.
- Assisting the taxation team for the Pan Remediation Activity.
- Inbound Voice Servicing to assist CMs with KYC queries
- Outbound calls to follow up and refresh KYC
- Co Ordination for Record Retention and Retrieval
- Work with Different Linkages for Effective Execution of Team Objectives.
- Assist TL in Implementing Key Initiatives to Achieve the Objectives of The Unit.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes to Achieve Department Objectives.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed with The Customer and Adhere to All Timelines and Deadlines Set.
- Handling customer escalations and providing relevant resolutions
- Assisting various stakeholders / AEBC teams such as Compliance, GCP, ECU for adhoc activities.
- Collate, Generate and Report MIS to The Team Leader.
- Email Servicing for KYC process.
- Assisting TL with compliance reviews and reports.
- PFP Will Be Applicable.
- Must be a team player, flexible, adaptable, and dependable; good interpersonal skills are required
- Able to prioritize and work well under pressure, with particular attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Compliant with Company Policies and Procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills are a must, including superior written and verbal communications skills.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply