ACI Worldwide Job Openings – ACI Worldwide Schedule to hire Sr Software Engineer in Bengaluru for At least 7+ years of experience. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience Can apply for this position. We are looking for Sr Software Engineer with Good in problem solving and value generation.
|Company Name||ACI Worldwide|
|Job Role||Sr Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience|
ACI Worldwide Job Openings Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in validating compliance with the ACI Security Engineering Standard for ACI products.
- Completes application vulnerability testing, analysis and reporting for ACI product development projects.
- Requires contact with technical staff and management at ACI.
- Responsible for reporting progress for and meeting all assigned goals.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the security architecture of ACI products
- Develops architecture for specific infrastructure products and utilities, such as data encryption, application public key infrastructure, application permission models, and installation security
- Helps train staff
ACI Worldwide Job Openings Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Specific knowledge of software development technology and methodology
- Understanding of Application vulnerabilities and their countermeasures.
- 7+ years of secure Application Development process experience
- Knowledge of secure application development processes
- Must have web application programming experience specifically in Java or C++
- Hands on experience with SAST, DAST and open source security management tools
Highly Desired Skills:
- CISSP certification; Ethical hacker training and/or certification; PADSS/PCI DSS experience
- Application threat modeling
- Hands on experience with Klockwork, CheckMarx, IBM App Scan, Burp Suite, ZAP and Threat modeling tools
- CICD & Dev/SecOps experience Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with detailed information