Airbus Job vacancy – Airbus Schedule to hire senior / Lead Technical Data Authors Job in Bengaluru for At least 3+ Years of experience. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate with Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Senior / Lead Technical Data Authors with Proactive, good team player and good organizational skills.
|Company Name||Airbus Group India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Senior / Lead Technical Data Authors|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Airbus Job vacancy Description
There is an opportunity in Airbus Customer Services to join the Operational Unit “Technical Data Support and Services”, which works towards developing and delivering aircraft maintenance documentation, to enable the safe and efficient accomplishment of maintenance operations by the customers (airlines, MRO, lessors). The products developed are AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual), TSM (Troubleshooting Manual), IPC (Illustrated Part Catalog), etc.
Technical Data is organized in 3 authoring transnational Domains (System, Airframe, Cabin), and the position is opened in the Indian Authoring team, working for the 3 Domains.
This position offers a wide view on Aircraft design: In direct relation with the Design Office who is at the origin of the design and evolution of aircraft, we are in charge of documenting their impact on Technical Data products (manuals), and we support our customers who are operating and maintaining aircraft.
To deliver the complete documentation at aircraft entry into service and to maintain it all along of the aircraft life cycle is our main mission, and is part of the airworthiness requirements. The main challenge is to define precisely the consequences of the design changes on the already published documentation and to understand the immediate impact on Customers’ operations, with the objective to provide customized documentation in accordance with aircraft configuration.
The jobholder will be responsible for a portfolio of ATA chapters for all aircraft programs, and will be accountable for the following activities:
- Technical Data Authoring activities: The jobholder will have to ensure the delivery of products content in accordance with specifications, contractual commitments, configuration management rules, approved schedules, quality standards.
- Answer to customer questions for complex queries relative to his/her scope of activities. The jobholder will be responsible for providing efficient support to the customer, sometime under high time pressure (following AOG…). He/she will guarantee, when necessary, accurate and on time correction of Technical Data deliverables.
- Assessment of aircraft design inputs (Mod & Mod Proposal, Service Bulletin, …) that drive aircraft evolution in order to detect the impacts in the technical documentation.
- When qualified, the jobholder will ensure Verification activities.
- The jobholder could have to work in close cooperation with numerous interfaces: customer services departments, design offices, airlines, suppliers.
For this position, the following skills are requested
- Basic knowledge of Aircraft and Aeronautics
- Knowledge of aircraft Systems
- Aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft configuration Management
- Project Management
- Proactive, good team player and good organizational skills.
- Communication skills and assertiveness.
- Curious and open-minded for change and continuous improvement.
- English Advanced level is mandatory
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
How to Apply: