Airmeet Careers – Airmeet Schedule to hire Analyst- Accounting and Tax in Bengaluru for freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Analyst- Accounting and Tax with Process manual check/pay slip calculations provided by the payroll vendors.
|Job Role||Analyst- Accounting and Tax|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Airmeet Careers Description
- Run Accounts Payable and Payroll for all legal entities of Airmeet Group and master related functionality of software used like bill.com /Deel and QuickBooks.
- Ensure accurate accounting and timely financial reporting by outsourced accounting partners.
- Communicate accounting figures simply and effectively to operational contacts;
- Review accounting records maintained by external accounting vendors in India and the USA and suggest accruals and correction actions from time to time.
- Develop reconciliation procedures, reports and reconciliation schedules for vendor aging, trial balance to QuickBooks GL (India and USA)
- Drive accounting operations for the complete procure to pay process including expense, GST / Sales Tax, collections, all related expense and balance sheet transactions.
- Prepare month-end general ledger close activities for all legal entities.
- Assist in preparing disclosures for financial statements and all activities required for the closure of annual and periodic statutory and other audits.
- Work with external accountants to drive Statutory Audits (India), Due Diligence (India and USA) to closure from time to time.
- Monitor and receive vendor invoice, record payments and ensure tax compliance including GST, TDS and applicable law as required.
- Review tax filings and assist in preparation of appropriate tax filings to be made with respective authorities in India and USA from time to time and other regions as required.
- Ensure compliance with applicable periodic filings with the statutory authorities like the RBI, Banks, Tax authorities in India and USA.
- Process manual check/pay slip calculations provided by the payroll vendors.
- Track, Inform, Follow, collect any open over payments /receivables from active and terminated employees.
- Handle employee queries related to vendor and employee payments
- Work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders in a highly fast paced environment to get the appropriate response for employee queries
- Manage queries from internal stakeholders on processed multi-country payrolls
- Maintain auditable records of all instructions received and processed
- Participate in other accounting projects and initiatives as assigned
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Command of MS Office and QuickBooks.
- The ability to think about the future and stay ahead of the curve smartly and efficiently is important.
- Deep understanding of India and US GAAP accounting principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of SAAS business model and key metrics
- History of working with Accounting teams. If you are unsure, then you know the right questions to ask.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and your first version is never your best. You are a believer that there is always a better way and you continually work towards that.
- Be highly detail oriented, driving data accuracy across financial systems
- Be highly data curious, using data to ask and answer questions about our business trajectory
- Consistently meet deadlines and prioritize workload accordingly
- Qualified Chartered Accountant – 2019 or 2020 Batch