|Job Role||Frontend Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||B.Tech or Higher in Computer Science or a related discipline|
Airmeet Jobs Openings Description
Airmeet – The Events Platform for Professionals
Airmeet is an all-in-one platform for communities & organizations to host interactive & immersive events, meetups & workshops online with a redefined networking experience.
Virtual Events, Real Connections!
Product & Market
Airmeet’s core focus is on creating the most inclusive & immersive virtual events platform for knowledge professionals.
Airmeet has been designed for curious souls. For leaders, professionals & the smartest people in the room. Like you.
Airmeet’s USP is its “Social Lounge” which enables participants to freely hop from table to table to find interesting like-minded people and build real connections with. This coupled with a loaded live broadcast experience makes Airmeet the default choice for virtual events & webinars.
Airmeet is highly scalable, secure & runs on the cloud.
Our virtual events platform is most suited for community managers, event organizers, social media, or content marketers. It’s also an amazing platform for educators & workshops or Bootcamp organizers.
What we are looking for:
● BTech or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline
● Min. 2+ years of work experience in full-stack product development
● Working knowledge of NodeJS
● Expertise in working with databases
● Good understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
● Good understanding of computer science fundamentals
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Own design, development, and deployment of one or more modules of the entire product
● Design and develop high quality and performance-optimized web application
● Active participation in product requirements, design and engineering discussions
● Handle release management of the features and bug fixes
● Understand and align with the priorities of the feature development
● Manage servers without guidance
● Participation in hiring and mentoring