Altair Bangalore Jobs – Altair Schedule to hire Quality Assurance Engineer in Bengaluru for Experience with automated testing tools & scripting. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or science Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer with Experience on diverse IT setup with diverse hardware & Operating systems.
|Company Name||Altair Engineering|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or science|
Altair Bangalore Jobs Description
Basic Functions & Scope of Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance team at Altair leverages a team of highly skilled engineers experienced in product testing methodologies and tools to ensure that the products meet expectations and delight customers.
The Quality Assurance Engineer for HW Integration is fully responsible for testing and evaluation of Altair and its partner products software suites. He or she will work within a product development team, providing feedback on Installation & licensing, during the development cycle and create and modify the automated scripts that allow product development teams to perform automated regression testing and identify issues in the software. His/her tasks include identifying, documenting, executing, and automating all installation & licensing related use cases for Altair and its partner products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review requirement and design documents and create comprehensive test plans for Installation and licensing of various products in Altair software suite
- Collaborate with Product Development, Licensing, documentation & support teams to create testing use-cases.
- Estimate, Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activity with Product Management team.
- Carry out manual and automated testing on different Operating systems & Hardware.
- Evaluate, Develop, and implement automated test suits to meet the latest release needs.
- Report all quality related issues to the product development team.
- Validate the resolved bugs & certify product builds to be deployed for customer or internal releases.
- Create, review & upgrade the automated test case reports for licensing & Installation.
- Work with developers and Automation team to resolve their queries relating to licensing & Installation.
- Resolve queries from customers and support teams related to licensing & Installation.
- Review all documentation related to licensing & Installation.
Altair Bangalore Jobs Qualifications
- Sound knowledge in topics related to licensing & installation.
- Sound Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience with automated testing tools & scripting.
- Experience with security testing & performance testing.
- Experience on diverse IT setup with diverse hardware & Operating systems.
- Programming experience. Especially with C++ or Python
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to work effectively with others
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, informal environment where flexibility is important
- Able to take complete ownership for all work being performed and deliver on time
How You Will Be Successful
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks