Amazon Job Openings for Freshers – Amazon Schedule to hire Software Development Engineer in Bengaluru. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Software Development Engineer with Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field|
Amazon Job Openings for Freshers Description
Amazon Job Openings for Freshers Qualification
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 0 to 3 years of relevant software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structure
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
· Proven result oriented person with a delivery focus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Web services and web application/services development experience.
· Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
· Experience with machine learning and/or statistical analysis a plus
Amazon India Emerging Payments team is looking for software developers who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product from the ground up. Once built this highly reliable and scalable product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon India customers.
The team will require learning and using latest AWS technologies including: AWS Dacia, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Server side encryption on DynamoDB using client managed keys, API Gateways, AWS VPC, AWS NLB, Cloud trail, Elastic search, etc.