Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore – Amazon Schedule to hire Software Engineer Test Jobs in Bengaluru for At least 2+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with strong object-oriented design and coding skills. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Engineer Test with Experience conducting manual and automated testing.
|Job Role||Software Engineer Test|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field|
Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore Description
We are looking for a strong software engineer in test who is results-oriented, data driven, innovative, and passionate about simplification. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for leading the development of testing infrastructure and automated testing of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead best practices that enable a quality product. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale.
Amazon Job Openings Responsibilities
- Build and improve software and tools by translating business, functional and design requirements and problems into robust, scalable, and supportable test solutions.
- Use object-oriented (OO) design patterns, high level programming languages such as Java, and data modeling techniques for testing.
- Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards and help create functional and engaging features that delight customers.
- Mentor junior software development engineers in test and being pioneer for building the effective test team and extensible test solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Experience conducting manual and automated testing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a passion for breaking software.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results.
- Experience with test driven development and establishing unit test infrastructures.
- Experience automating the validating of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Experience interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives, and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
How to Apply: