Amazon Job Vacancy in Bangalore – Amazon Schedule to hire Software Development Engineer for At least 1+ years of experience in software development. BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Developer with Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science|
Amazon Job Vacancy in Bangalore Description
Join the team that brought you the Echo Show and Echo Spot, touch-screen enabled Alexa devices that supports video calling, music, weather, and more! Our Echo Software team works on not only the Echo Show but other high-profile consumer electronics products including Fire TV, Kindle, and the Echo family of devices. We’re just getting started, and we’d love to have you join us to bring innovative experiences to millions of customers.
You don’t need any experience in those specific technologies, just an enthusiasm to build cutting edge software particularly around user interfaces, cross-device APIs, or cloud-based services. If this sounds appealing to you, please contact us and we’d love to chat!
If you join us, your opportunities will include:
- Invent new experiences for our customers.
- Collaborate with UX and Product owners to define customer experience and product direction.
- Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- 3 years of programming experience in Java or C++; in Linux, Android, Windows, and/or Mac environment
- CS fundamentals including algorithms, runtime analysis, OO design, code quality
Amazon Job Vacancy in Bangalore Qualification
- Passion for inventing new product designs and technical solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to create advanced architectures and sustainable solutions.
- Experience collaborating with UX, Product, and non-technical partners.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment.
- Programming experience on mobile platforms, preferably Android.
- Graduate degree.
How to Apply: