AMD Job Openings – AMD Schedule to hire Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru for At least 4+ Years of Compiler feature and/or Frontend Design and development expertise. BS/MS/PhD Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Senior Software Engineer with Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
|Company Name||Advanced Micro Devices|
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
AMD Job Openings Description
The Compiler feature developer is responsible for adding/enhancing the compiler infrastructure to support newer C/C++/Fortran language support, support for newer OpenMP standards, newer debugging/DWARF standards, improve compiler’s usability such as optimization analysis tracing, configurability like pragma support etc.
Job Duties: Following are the responsibilities of the Compiler feature developer
- Own and drive compiler feature and/or Frontend design and development
- Independently propose design, defend and implement the feature end to end
- Review code changes and design proposals from team members
- Proactively contribute to building feature coverage test suite and/or conformance suite for the standards compliance
- Should be a key contributor and be able to influence both tactical and strategic directions.
- Mentor and grow technical talent in the organization
- Contribute to the technical content of the compiler documentation/manuals.
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other compiler teams.
Qualifications / Experience:
- BS/MS/PhD with 4+ years of Compiler feature and/or Frontend Design and development expertise
- Hands on expertise in implementing openMP standards in C++ and Fortran compiler Frontends
- Hands on expertise in implementing compiler infrastructure like pragma support, dump traces, common analysis infrastructure etc
- Expert C++ programmer
- Hands on working expertise in in Fortran compiler and language standards is a big plus
- Hands on expertise in implementing DWARF standards is a big plus
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Experience in parallel computing domain like (multi-core, GPGPU, SIMD, MIMD etc) is a plus
- Experience with one or more opensource compiler like GCC, LLVM etc is a plus