Aptean Job Openings – Aptean Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru for Freshers. B.E / B.Tech Can apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineer with Excellent oral and written communication skills & Ability to cultivate interpersonal relationships and work well within a team.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Aptean Job Openings Description
The Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
• Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
• Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
• Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
• Contributes to Code Reviews, Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
• Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
• Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
• Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
• When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
• Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Minimum Education: B.E/B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills: 0-3 Years of Experience in Java J2EE Technologies.
Technical Knowledge –• Good knowledge – Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST APIs, multi-threading, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap
• Excellent knowledge – SQL Server, T-SQL
• Good knowledge – Azure, SaaS, Multi-tenant applications, Azure Kubernetes Service, Docker, Helm