Cardinal Health job Hiring – Cardinal Health Schedule to hire Junior Software Engineer for At least 2+ years experience in Bangalore. Degree in Computer Science or other relevant experience can apply. We are looking for an Junior Software Engineer with Excellent verbal communication skills & Good problem-solving skills.
|Company Name||Cardinal Health|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
Cardinal Health job Hiring Description
Jr Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end and/or back-end website based on Cardinal Health standards.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UI/UX designers for web design features.
- Working as a team to make sure all sprint objectives are delivered on time
- Developing APIs, UI’s and services with a microservices architecture.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Jr Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with the agile methodology using tools like Jira and GitHub a plus.
- Experience with Material Design or other UI standers a plus.
- Active participation in code reviews.
- Experience with Java and SpringBoot a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostSQL, MongoDB, and/or BigQuery a plus.
- Familiarity of technologies like GCP, AWS or Azuer Cloud a plus.
- Experience with TDD and other testing libraries a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and other DevSecOps best practices a plus.
- Experience with APGEE and Splunk a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.