Caterpillar 2021 Experienced Careers – Caterpillar Schedule to hire IT Analyst for At least 5– 7 years of experience in application development/support projects that have integration with other systems that may include 3rd Party applications in Bangalore. Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent education and experience (MCA, B.E / B Tech / M Tech) can apply for this position. We are looking for an IT Analyst.
|Job Role||IT Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Equivalent education and experience (MCA, B.E / B Tech / M Tech)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years|
Caterpillar 2021 Experienced Careers Description
1. Competent to perform all programming, development, and integration assignments without close supervision;
2. Provides programming, systems leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members;
3. Works on more complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls;
4. Works independently on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs or systems;
5. Develops major system modules or programs based on requirements gathered from system customers;
6. Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results;
7. Fully knowledgeable of programming languages appropriate to the platform supported, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems;
8. Performs integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased hardware and software solutions. Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
9. The individual must possess strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills. This role also requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Need to have knowledge and exposure of integration process to Lead upgrades, Mapping, and Configurations associated with Vertex and other tax systems.
11. Ability to monitor interfaces, Investigate and trouble shoot issues. Identify alternatives and propose/implement, solutions to the technical issues. Document technical issues clearly and concisely.
12. Knowledge on landscape design, system setup, monitoring of the SAP applications with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems, for databases ORACLE and DB2.
13. Knowledge on WBI and EDI interfacing tools
14. Prepare technical design documents for interface development.
15. Should be effective in support and development environment.
16. Understanding of SOX, IT change process, demand in take process as well as business and tax accounting practices, systems and procedures would be very helpful.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Equivalent education and experience (MCA, B.E / B Tech / M Tech)
2. Candidate should have at least 5– 7 years of experience in application development / support projects that have integration with other systems that may include 3rd Party applications.
4. IT experience related to programming and integration