CGI 2021 Job Vacancy – CGI Schedule to hire SAP MM Consultant – SSE in Bangalore For At least Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.. Any Graduate & Any Post Graduate can apply for this position. We are looking for a SAP MM Consultant – SSE with • Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
|Job Role||SAP MM Consultant – SSE|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
CGI 2021 Job Vacancy Description
Work independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Process sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on result and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• MM Process knowledge and major SAP MM functionality knowledge. This include all the important configuration and master data. Addition knowledge of WM, SRM and other modules are an added advantage.
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM/ if possible WM as well.
• Perform analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Customize, configure and testing of MM
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Document test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements is an added advantage
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Candidate should have a Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Candidate should have a Minimum of 3 years designing and configuring MM modules.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resource fulness