Cisco Job Openings – Cisco Schedule to hire Financial Reporting in Bengaluru for At least 3 Years of related experience. BA/BS degree in Accounting / Finance Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Financial Reporting with Ability to Multi-task and adhere to the timelines.
|Company Name||Cisco Systems|
|Job Role||Financial Reporting|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||BA / BS degree in Accounting / Finance|
Cisco Job Openings Description
Under this role you’ll be part of the INDIA SSF finance team supporting one or more Segments in the INDIA NGSP region
- Forecast process support on a weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Close business partnering on identifying areas of improvement / Compliance
- Lead and own reporting on sales & financial metrics.
- Active engagement in the yearly planning process.
- Drive innovation and simplification to our processes and reporting packs.
- Provide support to monthly & quarterly business reviews and FP&A deliverables
- Responsible to partnering with business segment sales leaders in driving the profitable growth of the organization.
- Responsible for the Business segment margin forecast, track the margin of complicated deals, and approve the margin/discount affordability of the challenging deals to drive the profitable growth of the organization and achieve the margin and sales target.
- Work with commercial finance team and sales team on preparing and supervising the Get-Well plan for the low margin deals
Who You’ll Work With:
- INDIA Theater Leader & respective Segment Leader
- Sales Finance teams
- CX WW Finance teams
- Theatre Operations
- Theatre S&P
- RAO, AR, Tax teams
Cisco Job Openings Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Accounting / Finance with 3 years of related experience
- MS Office skills mainly Excel and presentation skill
- Strong interpersonal acuity and comfortable to work with Executives
- Cross functional engagement
- Ability to Multi-task and adhere to the timelines
- Proficiency in Essbase, Business Objects