Dassault Systemes Bangalore Jobs – Dassault Systemes Schedule to hire Job for freshers as R&D Development Engineer. Bachelor / Master in Mechanical Engineering Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a R&D Development Engineer with Very good problem solving ability.
|Company Name||Dassault Systèmes|
|Job Role||R&D Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor / Master in Mechanical Engineering|
Dassault Systemes Bangalore Jobs Description
Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technos creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles
- Design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms:
- Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used.
- Plan appropriate user interface.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
- Document these selections in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification Document)
- Develop and implement new functionalities described in PES:
- Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs).
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Work towards development convergence:
- Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
- Regularly run lessons learned and RCA to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
- Resolve quality issues (backlog management):
- resolution of incidents reports (IRs) reported by the Technical Customer Support or by Product QA teams
- Technological intelligence:
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
Dassault Systemes Bangalore Jobs Qualification
- Bachelor/Master in Mechanical Engineering.
- Very good problem solving ability
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Adaptability, ability to learn fast
- Independent, responsible, and diligent
- Good team spirit
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
- C++ programming preferably on Windows platform
- OOPS Concepts, Data structures and Algorithms
- COM, CAD/CAM
- R&D methods, Process & Tools
- Software Architecture
- User experience-Ergonomy
How to Apply: