Data Analyst Jobs in Bangalore – Encora Schedule to hire Data Analyst Job in Bengaluru for At least 5 Years of experience. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Data Analyst with a Good understanding of data warehousing, data modeling, reporting, and other relevant technical skills i.e. SQL.
|Company Name||Encora Digital Inc|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Data Analyst Jobs in Bangalore Description
We are looking for Data Analyst requirements as per below:
- Minimum of 5 years Working experience in Data Warehouse banking, BI, reporting tools, data modeling and design and etc. or equivalent SQL Certification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a solid knowledge on system development life-cycle (SDLC) and Agile implementation approach. Candidate should or at least possess experience on the following:
- Business Requirement Document (BRD) review
- Functional Design Document (FSD) design and development
- System and Data migration and mapping
- Test management
- Change management and training
- Project management (i.e. Status reporting, Change Request Management, Issue and Risk management)
- Good understanding of data warehousing, data modeling, reporting and other relevant technical skills i.e. SQL.
- Working experience in Financial & Banking sector
Encora, a global next-gen product engineering provider, today announced the acquisition of Daitan, a leading provider of software engineering services. The acquisition adds 600 engineers and proprietary product capabilities, expanding Encora’s global talent pool to 5,500 engineers.
Daitan has offices in San Ramon, CA and R&D centers in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil. “Encora has grown by delivering innovation to leading edge software companies through new and
emerging technologies such as machine learning, cloud services and design-led digital experience,” said Venu Raghavan, CEO, Encora. “Adding Daitan’s depth of services and domain expertise strengthens our offerings in our focus industries and broadens our LATAM footprint with top-tier talent in Brazil.”
How to Apply: