Dell Technologies Bangalore Jobs – Dell Technologies Schedule to hire Software Engineer in Bengaluru for Freshers. Bachelor’s degree in computer science Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Software Engineer with Support design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion.
|Company Name||Dell Technologies|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Dell Technologies Bangalore Jobs Description
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Software Engineer, you will deliver next-generation software application improvements and new products for a changing world, crafting and developing software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partners.
Dell Technologies Bangalore Jobs You will:
• Work with business applications across functional areas
• Assist in coding, testing and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software
• Collaborate in and sprint plan for multiple projects being implemented in parallel
• Support design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- procedures to support the application developed in .NET
- Familiarity with SQL server
- Design and develop new app tier components (Web applications, Web Services, Windows services, .Net APIs)
- Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with 0-2 years of relevant experience