Deutsche Bahn Job Openings – Deutsche Bahn Schedule to hire Frontend/Backend Developer – Trainee in Bengaluru. Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and Telecommunications or Computer Applications Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Frontend/Backend Developer – Trainee with You can quickly integrate yourself into new teams with strong communication skills.
|Company Name||Deutsche Bahn|
|Job Role||Frontend/Backend Developer – Trainee|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and Telecommunications or Computer Applications|
Deutsche Bahn Job Openings Description
We are seeking a Trainee Frontend/Backend Developer for our Software team.
You will be working as a Software Development Trainee in challenging projects with end-to-end responsibility
- You will get to know many exciting digitization and transformation topics. And you can bring your creativity to different subject areas.
- In addition, you will receive cross-business-unit insights on operational and strategic initiatives and projects.
- You should be able to integrate and adapt in various ways within the IT team and can orientate yourself in one of the following directions:
- You support us in user-centered software development, requirement analysis, and quality assurance.
- Overall, you support us in the development and integration of IT solutions.
- You develop smaller software components and/or models of machine learning.
- You support us in the conception of user interfaces with approaches such as user experience/centricity, design thinking.
Deutsche Bahn Job Openings Qualifications:
- You are a computer science, information technology, electronics, and telecommunications or computer applications student with at least one offer from multinational companies or have IT work experience in multinational companies.
- You have scored above 75 % throughout your secondary, higher secondary, and higher studies.
- You are proactively involved in a team and work independently in a structured manner on your tasks.
- You are interested in new technologies within IT.
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of databases (especially SQL).
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of mark-up and styling languages (especially HTML and CSS)
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- You can quickly integrate yourself into new teams with strong communication skills.