e2open Careers – e2open Schedule to hire Software Engineer for At least 3 Years of experience in in Java development. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent can apply for this position. We are looking for an Software Engineer with Strong experience in Go language, Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent|
e2open Careers Job Description
Senior Software Engineer
At E2open, you will be an integral member of a dynamic organization, working on cutting-edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi-tier supply chains. Currently, E2open is seeking an energetic Application Engineer to join our Research & Development Group. This position involves the development of leading-edge Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) supply chain management applications that drive complex multi-company supply chain management dashboards, workflows, and business-to-business supply chain data interchanges.
- A hands-on application developer who is passionate about Java development, building highly scalable and resilient applications, and focused on solving complex business problems
- He/She will have responsibility for unit-level design, coding, unit testing, integration testing and participating in the full SDLC
- He/She will be expected to produce high-quality code that can pass critical peer review, and to work under a high-pressure and timeline-driven environment.
- Actively participate in development along with team members in creating modules & systems that can be treated as a working reflection of the best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java development
- Responsible, organized and possess critical thinking with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good analytical problem-solving abilities and strong leadership aptitude
- Able to work at both abstract and detailed level
- Must be fluent in English, and strong communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter that likes to work as part of a team
- Strong experience in Go language, Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API and other web technologies
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis)
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration
- Preference towards candidates having excellent Java multi-threading skills
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams
- Develop and Consume Web Services using REST.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code)