Engagedly Job Openings – Engagedly Schedule to hire Quality Assurance in Bengaluru for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for Quality Assurance with Excellent with communication in English & Have the hunger to learn & grow.
|Job Role||Quality Assurance|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Engagedly Job Openings Description
At a strategic level, our QA team will help drive the Software Development Process towards quality-centric methodologies. The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest appropriately in-process change, tools, etc. The goal of our QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner. The QA team identifies use cases, create test plans and defines test strategy to validate software design via manual tests.
QAE is responsible for conducting functional, regression and integration testing. You will collaborate and closely work with engineering and product teams to enhance and maintain the applications. You are responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, developing test cases, test execution and reporting.
As an ideal candidate-
- You are a passionate fresher with a relevant course in testing.
- You are energetic with strong problem-solving skills in software testing.
- You are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic tester who is passionate about quality and cutting-edge technology.
- Knowledge of Manual UI testing of Web, Mobile Applications and familiarity with API.
- Good exposure to testing strategies, test plan, processes, analyzing & debugging, (TCD) test case development, TDG( test data generation).
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired capabilities –
- Define, develop and implement well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create detailed & comprehensive test plans. Be able to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Plan and perform thorough regression testing across various supported platforms.
- Participate in all aspects of testing including functional and end-to-end testing
- Develop and maintain quality metrics to achieve quality goals
- Build a roadmap for tools/frameworks to improve QA processes
- Triage bugs reported and work towards reducing the number of client bugs reported in production.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Desired interpersonal excellence:
- Challenge the status quo & focus on continuous improvements
- Ability to work with uncertainties, moving targets/changes
- Self-motivated and is able to take ownership to meet deadlines
- Able to build trustworthy relationships
- Collaborate well with all internal-external stakeholders
- Excellent with communication in English
- Have the hunger to learn & grow
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply