Enverus Freshers Openings – Enverus Schedule to hire Trainee – QA Engineer for Freshers in Bangalore. B.E / B Tech. Preferably with testing certification can apply for this position. We are looking for a Trainee – QA Engineer with Good communication skills verbal / written & Good knowledge automation tools like selenium / Protractor.
|Job Role||Trainee – QA Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B Tech. Preferably with testing certification|
Enverus Freshers Openings in Bangalore Description
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, power and renewables, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven QA Engineer Trainee to join our team. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Majorly working on Manual testing.
- Execution of tests
- Reporting bugs
- Documentation new features / implementations and track bugs
- Preparing functional test cases
- Maintenance of API automation test cases
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge on different testing techniques
- Good basic knowledge on Java or .NET.
- Good knowledge automation tools like selenium / Protractor.
- Basic knowledge on SQL queries.
- Good communication skills verbal / written.
- Fresher with B.E / B Tech. Preferably with testing certification.