Epsilon Jobs For Freshers As “Campaign Analyst” in Bangalore | – Jobsdhost
Epsilon Campaign Analyst jobs details are given below
Company Name: Epsilon
Company URL: https://apac.epsilon.com/
Experience: 0 -1 Years
Qualification: Bachelors Degree with CS, IT, Management
Industry: IT / ITES / Software Developer / Software Engineer
Role: Campaign Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Epsilon – Campaign Analyst jobs in Bangalore
Position: Campaign Analyst
- The Campaign/Production Analyst works cross-functionally with Production, Account Management and Technology on behalf of our clients to ensure successful email programs.
- Contribute in campaign and project lifecycle, responsible for building and facilitating the campaign development process for full/self-serve clients.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in campaign build and execution.
- Execute the campaigns end to end meeting the defined KPIs.
- Maintains SLA, manage stakeholder communication and campaign reporting.
- Work effectively with production, client services and technology teams on behalf of clients to ensure successful email programs.
- Provide daily, weekly account updates to Leads, Managers, BSA, Client Services and/or Client.
- Build stable working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Take complete ownership of all client deliverables and ensures overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate delivery.
- Attends recurring account meetings (internal/external), process updates session etc.
- The Campaign Analyst 1 position is a very hands-on role that requires an organized team player with 6 months to 1 year of experience.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong interest in interactive marketing is essential.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelors Degree with CS, IT, Management – 2019 and 2020 – Passouts
- Basic knowledge of: Internet, Word, Access, Excel and HTML.
- Knowledge of Internet Space/Various ESP Clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a team.
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, result-oriented internet environment, focused on delivering excellent levels of service to customers.
- Totally customer oriented; willingness to stretch to exceed customer expectations.
- Persevering and a positive mental attitude.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
How to Apply:
Click Here To Apply