Esko Jobs for Freshers – Esko Schedule to hire QA Engineer in Bengaluru for Freshers. B.E. Graduate can apply for this position. We are looking for QA Engineer with Experience developing and maintaining test suites through formal methods of test design to ensure optimal test coverage.
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
Esko Jobs for Freshers Description
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of product functionality to evaluate and ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test plans. And maintain them
- Perform thorough Regression and Ins-sprint testing
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Fully document any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with enough details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Develop and maintain smoke, performance, functional, and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Develop, monitor, execute, evaluate and maintain automated test scripts for J2EE based web applications using industry standard automated testing tools.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Maintaining and improving Continuous Integration and Delivery environments
- Work with the development team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of automated test scripts and the QA automated testing environments
- Work with the developers and product owners to comprehend product functionality and identify system requirements
- Convert manual test plans to automated test scripts
- Create and upgrade automation test plans for each release
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers, product management, documentation, training, deployment, support and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts, new testing tools, test strategies, as well as related and competing products
- Help with creating, implementing, executing and guarding optimized processes, policies and procedures
Esko Jobs for Freshers Qualifications
- Engineering degree with 0-4 years of experience in testing complex web application, preferably J2EE based web applications
- Experience developing and maintaining test suites through formal methods of test design to ensure optimal test coverage.
- Experience in designing and developing automation test scripts for web applications using industry standard automation test tools, for complex web applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to understand advanced technical documentation
- Result oriented with strong self-management skills
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical level
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Defect tracking and use of test management tools