Finastra Recruitment 2021 – Finastra Schedule to hire Software Engineer in Bangalore For At least 2+ years’ software development experience preferably in a product development company. Any Graduate & Any Post Graduate can apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Finastra Recruitment 2021 Description
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 2+ years’ software development experience preferably in a product development company .
- Experienced in an Object-Oriented Programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SOA/Web services .
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of GIT , some scripting languages is nice to have.
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum is appreciated.
- Financial industry experience development methodologies is appreciated.
- Strong team spirit
- High commitment and involvement.
- High appetite for learning and innovation.