FireEye Job Openings – FireEye Schedule to hire DevOps Engineer in Bengaluru for Freshers. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required Can apply for this position. We are looking for DevOps Engineer with Willing to learn new concepts.
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
FireEye Job Openings Description
Automation – automate where we can and automate more
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, virtualization, containers, and infrastructure applications
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Ensuring the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor, alert, and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Partner with engineering team to engineer and build supporting systems/tools
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Strong programming concepts (Java , python , Golang )
- Willing to learn new concepts .
- Security and Vulnerability testing techniques & tools.
- Understanding of various cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP etc.,)