FireEye jobs vacancy in Bangalore As “Sr Integration developer” | – Jobsdhost
FireEye Sr Integration developer jobs details are given below
Company Name: FireEye
Company URL: https://www.fireeye.com/
Experience: 6+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical degree
Role: Sr Integration developer
FireEye – Sr Integration developer jobs vacancy in Bangalore
Position: Sr Integration developer
· Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support Dell Boomi integrations for various business functions.
· Design/develop/maintain/support integrations to seamlessly integrate cloud-based systems like Salesforce, Okta, Workday and on-premise enterprise systems like Oracle ERP using middle ware platform (ESB) Dell Boomi.
· Develop Webservices API SOAP/REST APIs, XML, DB Profile, JSON, XSLT, SaaS, Flat file and web services.
· Manage atom level issues and environment setup.
- Demonstrate in-depth experience in Dell Boomi Administration and development, platform administration, automation standards and best practices.
- Requires the ability to come up with creative technical solutions while implementing Dell Boomi integrations
- Follow SDLC, change management and document the procedures on Integration solutions to meet the SOX Compliance
· Assess Integration opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues.
· Must have 6+ years of overall experience in designing, building, and implementing Integration solutions and 3+ years with Dell Boomi experience
· Strong experience in integrations platforms domains – Dell Boomi Atmosphere that includes EDI, routing, reliable messaging, transformation, JS, queue.
· Experience in SFDC, ORACLE, HTTPS, EDI connectors/Operations.
· Hands on experience in most of the shapes and major components including DB connectors, Salesforce, NetSuite connector, FTP/SFTP, HTTP, SOAP, WEB Service Listener Mail etc. Working in Hybrid model setup
· Experience in building API and microservices with node.js and Jar files
· Experience in working with API technologies on RESTFUL or SOAP, and SOA design principles
· Exposure to security technologies such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, key vaults
· Extensive experience in Business user interaction, gathering requirements and designing solutions architecting enterprise level applications involving multiple systems.
- Experience working in cross-functional agile teams with a scrum and Dev ops culture
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical degree preferred
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.