Flipkart 2021 Job vacancies in Bangalore As “Software Development Engineer” | – Jobsdhost
Flipkart Software Development Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Flipkart
Company URL: https://www.flipkart.com/
Experience: 6+ Years
Qualification: BE / B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent
Role: Software Development Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Flipkart – Software Development Engineer 2021 Job vacancies in Bangalore
Position: Software Development Engineer
Flipkart has defined the eCommerce industry in India and will continue its leadership with its core value of putting “Customer first”. Flipkart is made of people who love being themselves and their independence of thoughts pave way for disruptive innovation in technology, business and operations fronts.
You will own a functional area – from product conception to its delivery to customers. You are expected to design and code independently in multiple tech components related to your functional area. You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc., over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly. You are expected to actively mentor junior engineers. You own the codebase quality.
We are looking for seasoned engineers who are quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify the impact of their work or creations with the scale that Flipkart operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions.
What you’ll do
● Own a functional area from product conception to delivery
● Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, product to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements
● Prepare high-level designs under the guidance and document them
● Low-level design and code independently in multiple tech components related to functional area
● Choose the right tech stack for a given situation under guidance from senior team members
● Optimise any existing microservices
● Take non-functional requirement (Reliability & Availability, Scale, horizontal scalability) into considerations while taking any decision
● Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
● Owning the quality of code, UT coverage, documentation etc
● Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need
● B.Tech or M.Tech equivalent with at least 6-years experience
● Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
● Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
● Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
● Good understanding of multiple tech solutions and ability to pick the correct one for the given situation
● Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
● Ability and experience in designing high-level software designs of the scalable system, taking NFR (non-functional requirement) in consideration
Java, Data Structure, Design
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply