Google jobs vacancy in Bangalore As “Networking Test Engineer” | – Jobsdhost
Google Networking Test Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Google
Company URL: https://www.google.com/
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent
Role: Networking Test Engineer
Google – Networking Test Engineer jobs vacancy in Bangalore
Position: Networking Test Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with object oriented programming, such as C++ or Python.
- Experience with functional, regression or negative testing.
- Master’s degree or PhD, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in handling live networks, (working in ISP, dealing customer networks), testing networking products and deployment scenarios.
- Experience using Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for networking features, equipment and systems.
- Design and deploy suitable testbeds for testing Networking software infrastructure.
- Contribute to the design of new networking systems.
- Develop test automation tools and Automation testing Certify software releases for general use.
- Work with development teams to develop software and hardware systems. Contribute to the development and testing of new features or products that are released in Google products.
- Manage feature and resource priorities for a release (deciding priority of test cases, evaluating release-stoppers).Generate ideas to solve complex and/or open-ended problems with multiple approaches to reach an optimal solution subject-matter specialist in network test engineering.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.