Informatica Job Openings in Bengaluru – Informatica Schedule to hire QA Engineer in Bengaluru for At least 2 – 4 Years of relevant industry experience. Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent Can Apply for this position. We are looking for QA Engineer with Strong team player.
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
Informatica Job Openings in Bengaluru Description
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to deliver the features with great quality
- Develop test plans, detailed test cases for product features and ensure highest test coverage
- Develop automated tests for product features
- Ability to root cause defects by analyzing debug logs, analyzing crash dumps and reviewing code
- Should have strong design, programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Deliver improvements to automation framework, and fill gaps in automation of tests
- Take the products/module/features through the full software development life cycle
- Effectively co-ordinate with cross functional teams and other products teams
- Provide customer support for urgent technical queries or on-site as needed
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software with a cohesive user experience.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to continually grow in the technical stream.
- Advance best practices such as automated testing, correct prioritization of exploratory tests, thorough SDK documentation, peer reviews, maintaining API compatibility, creating robust, maintainable APIs etc
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with TestNG or other Java unit testing tools.
- Experience with Browser DOM and DHTML and CSS
- Good to have experience with testing and automating tests for Cloud-based applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2- 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Java
- Good to have Hands-on experience on Python, PERL or shell scripting
- Experience in Selenium web driver, Selenium Grid or similar tools.
- Experience in web services / API testing.
- Good working experience and expertise in Unix/Linux.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL’s for relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of Build tools. For example Ant, Maven, Jenkins, CruiseControl.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate should have prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products.
- Passion for test automation, and testing enterprise products using automation.
- Strong team player