Intel 2021 Jobs vacancies in Bangalore As “Android System Engineer” | – Jobsdhost
Intel Android System Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company URL: https://www.intel.in
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineer, or System Engineering / Integrated System Engineering
Role: Android System Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Intel – Android System Engineer 2021 Jobs vacancies in Bangalore
Position: Android System Engineer
We are seeking Android System Engineer with Virtualization / Cloud Expertise
– Android E2E system knowledge along with in-depth knowledge on virtualization and containerization.
– Has expertise in Google Mobile Services (GMS) Test Suite and Google Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) certification and issue debugging.
– Good understanding of Android debugging tools and techniques.
– Experience in Upgrading Android OS version.
– Good understanding of Android and Linux kernel architecture
– Proven experience in debugging of complex hardware/software issues and knowledge of diagnostic tools to root cause and debug issues through entire product lifecycle
– Technical knowledge of Linux OS in the areas of virtualization.
– Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Linux internals skills.
Good to have
– Has experience with Hypervisor -Type 1 and Type2, Linux virtualization technologies like KVM/Qemu, crossvm, ACRN, Virtio, VFIO etc.
– Has experience at system level across different domains like media, display, graphics, IO devices etc.
– Strong knowledge in Intel Architecture and Virtualization technologies.
– Has experience building distributed applications
– Has experience building Cloud Native / Micro-services based applications in Azure, AWS, GCP etc
– Has experience with cloud orchestration related technologies e.g. Kubernetes, Docker etc.
In this position, you will take part in the team’s activities such as development, debug, testing of android virtualized / cloud system features . An innovation mindset and performance optimization skills under high throughput, low latency, and low power constraints is highly desirable. Position also requires collaboration with platform, software teams across multiple Geos.
A successful candidate should demonstrate:
Fast and independent learner who needs to be a team player and flexible enough to work in multiple domains.
Excellent troubleshooting skills and familiarized with Android, Linux, software stack.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineer, or System Engineering / Integrated System Engineering
with 10+ years of Embedded systems experience.
Strong Programming Skills in C, C++ and Java programming.
Good understanding of Linux Operating system architecture.
Working knowledge in the software engineering development lifecycle process.
Strong debugging and system integration skills . Good communication skills.
Demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as in a team.
A quick, motivated learner.
Experience working in large-scale software development teams and projects
Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-site organizationsInside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply