Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore – Eurofins Schedule to hire Associate QA Test Engineer Job in Bengaluru for Freshers. Engineering Degree in Computer Science / MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate QA Test Engineer with Good Interpersonal skills working in agile scrum team.
|Company Name||Eurofins Scientific|
|Job Role||Associate QA Test Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Engineering Degree in Computer Science / MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore Description
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
Smart test engineer required to work as a scrum team member in a testing role with manual testing skills and to deliver a high-quality product.
- Running and keep on running the scripts on a day to day basis. Scripts need to run always on different environments and SW versions. This mean that scripts need to be hardened and written very well.
- Since we work in feature teams the team needs to make sure the work is done so sporadic manual testing might be part of the scope in order to meet milestones.
- Write test scripts and focus on the easy scenarios with coding guidelines.
- Manual testing might also be part of the scope to meet milestones.
POSITION & OBJECTIVES:
- Develop and support various products based on priorities as per business requirements.
- Maintain, modify, optimize and extend existing solutions as a part of support and performance optimization projects, if needed.
- Working together with other team members to ensure high quality of delivered solutions.
- Ensuring good practices and high-quality standards are implemented and followed.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore QUALIFICATIONS
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience. (with minimum 60% aggregate)
- 0-2 Years of Work Experience as Automation Engineer.
- Understand the requirements and write test cases and perform manual testing on the application.
- Review the Test Cases from other team members.
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan
- Good to have knowledge to perform Root Cause Analysis of Defects, if needed
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong in any scripting/programming language.
- Understand the requirements, transform those in to test cases
- Strong understanding of SQA methodologies
- Nice to have Hands-on Experience on some Test Management tool like TFS/MTM, HP QC etc.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in an Agile work environment.
- Should have a working knowledge of SOA testing principles.
- Good Interpersonal skills working in agile scrum team
- Should have good communication and be able to interact with the team members with ease.
- Should be self-driven and ability to deliver with little monitoring.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills. And can explain complex functional/technical concepts with ease (via diagrams, flowcharts etc.,).
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship skills
- Candidate to have a do-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies advantage.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with the team in Europe
- Candidates with ISTQB certification will have a better preference.
How to Apply: