Khoros Job Openings As “Insights Analyst” in Bangalore | – Jobsdhost
Khoros Insights Analyst jobs details are given below
Company Name: Khoros Ltd
Company URL: https://khoros.com/
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Operations Management, Analytics or related field, or equivalent experience
Role: Insights Analyst
Khoros – Insights Analyst Freshers job Openings in Bangalore
Position: Insights Analyst
Khoros is looking for a strategic Insight Analyst to work with our sales organization to uncover customer experience friction points, as well as business opportunities, and package them in an action-oriented presentation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ?
● Analyze conversational customer data to uncover and recommend improvements to the Customer Experience
● Identify sales and customer retention opportunities
● Quantify and prioritize all Customer Experience opportunities based on potential revenue impact
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Operations Management, Analytics or related field, or equivalent experience
● 2+ years in a business or operational analytics role, or comparable experience
● Expert proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (advanced formulas, pivots, macros, modeling) and Powerpoint or Google Slides
WHAT WOULD ADD VALUE ?
● Experience working with large data sets for analysis purposes
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Word) with excellence in Excel required
● Prefer experience with analytic or Voice-of-Customer or Customer Experience software
● Experience working with Natural Language Processing, linguistic models, and creating libraries of significant terms would be very useful
● Ability to explain customer behaviors and patterns using data visualization software
● Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills
● Experience in managing complex internal and external customer relationships
● Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results
● Technology savvy and quick to learn new products and frameworks
● Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply