Lido Learning Careers – Lido Schedule to hire UI Designer in Bengaluru for freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for UI Designer with A high degree of accountability – taking responsibility for design decisions which will impact products used by millions of students and teachers.
|Company Name||Lido Learning|
|Job Role||UI Designer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Lido Learning Careers Description
About the Role:
We are at an aggressive growth spurt as an organisation. We are looking at building our design muscle and want an imaginative and skilled interface designer that’ll make our experiences come alive. At this role you will be expected to understand the experiences we are building and help us achieve pixel perfection for our student, teacher and parent products – at the pace at which we’d like to deliver without losing the Lido magic. We are looking for someone with B2C product experience like websites & apps in fin-tech, health-tech, e-commerce, food-tech.
What you should bring:
- Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging UI design, motion and technology trends Attention to detail is a must.
- We love our UI designers to be pixel perfect crazy.
- You should love Figma, Framer, Dribble, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator… You know the list. Proficiency in the latest tools and software such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You love for these will be tested Ensure deliverables are aligned with wider product and brand strategies, and always delivered on time and in-line with product roadmaps.
- Motion/Interaction design experience is an advantage A high degree of accountability – taking responsibility for design decisions which will impact products used by millions of students and teachers Skills: Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, Figma, Framer, Miro/Moqups, storytelling skills