LSEG Job Openings – LSEG Schedule to hire Data Analyst for At least 0.6 – 1 years of Experienced as Data Analyst in Bangalore. Any Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. We are looking for a Data Analyst with Experience working with different cultures.
|Company Name||London Stock Exchange Group|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|Experience||0.6 – 1 Years|
LSEG Job Openings Description
Vision & Strategy
- Proactively drives best practices and methodologies for data solutions, while driving improvement in results
- Manages and co-ordinates disciplines to ensure data improvement practices effectively and efficiently
- Pre-Defined data cleansing
- Once off data changes
- Global data quality process adherence
- Ensuring customer data is correctly represented in the database and underlying reporting
- Identify data improvement opportunities through data analyses.
- Identify system, workflow issues and drive enhancements with the help of Business Analysts
- Drives documentation ensuring data library is built which can feed into data process improvement teams
- Manages the creation of comparison reports across a number of internal systems using appropriate tools e.g. SalesForce, AAA, Siebel, OA Tool and CRM for Data Modelling team and special projects
- Must have excellent written English skills, and be able to communicate readily and effectively over email, phone and MS Teams
- Must be able to provide excellent service to clients
- Must have the ability to learn how to use web-based user management applications.
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Quick thinking and the ability to translate information/queries/requests into accurate, error-free, timely responses.
- Good interpersonal and persuasive skills, with ability to interact with people across time zones.
- Experience working with different cultures.
- Demonstrates business acumen.
Preferred Skills and Experience.
- Experience of Salesforce/Siebel CRM or similar client data management/tracking tool.
- Experience with Order Management/Order Fulfilment Systems
Education / Certifications:
Education: Any Bachelor’s degree