LSEG Job Openings – LSEG Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru for Freshers. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering Can apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineer with Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
|Company Name||LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
LSEG Job Openings Description
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor.
LSEG Job Openings Key Relationships:
- Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer.
- Business Analysts.
- Agile team members.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- 0-1 years of experience in Java development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Java language and underlying JVM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Java libraries.
- Proficient using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
How to Apply: