McAfee Job in Bangalore – McAfee Schedule to hire Software Developer Jobs in Bengaluru for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Developer with Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly.
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
McAfee Job in Bangalore Description
Software development engineer with experience on design, develop windows based application and cloud technologies. This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
McAfee Job in Bangalore Role:
- Develop and debug complex software on C++ win32 applications.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Passion for creating the best experience for the customer
- Determine best coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Architect and develop the next generation application
- Work with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry including developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- Love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Have open minds to new ideas.
- Enjoy helping people so that they are not stuck.
- Expertise in designing and developing Windows applications using C++, Win32 API, COM technologies
- Good working knowledge of Windows Internals, Development and debugging tools
- Good working knowledge of developing Multithreaded applications
- Inter Process Communications (IPC) mechanisms using Windows is a must
- Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution, independently
- Have expertise in various areas such as unit testing, static analysis, secure coding, continuous integration, and SDK development
- Passion to work with demanding architects on complex systems
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
- Candidate must have a strong desire to continually grow in the technical stream
- Experience in conducting code reviews and help improve quality through early detection
- Hands-on experience in implementing design patterns (as applied to C++)
- Strong design and modelling skills, e.g. UML
- Debugging issues, root cause analysis of problems as needed using tools like WinDbg, etc.,
- Experience scripting languages, Python, PowerShell are a bonus
- Experience working with Product, Engineering Business, and QA teams
- A proven record of prioritizing and coordinating work across a large number of cross-functional teams
- Recognize patterns of problems, issues, or opportunities and resolves them on a scale larger
- Initiative and an excellent attitude. Motivated to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
How to Apply: