Micro Focus Bangalore Jobs – Micro Focus Schedule to hire Java Developer for Freshers. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / ECE / IS / IT or MCA Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Java Developer with Ability to work with global team and thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn rapidly.
|Company Name||Micro Focus|
|Job Role||Java Developer – Software Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / ECE / IS / IT or MCA|
Micro Focus Bangalore Jobs Description
Looking for a talented and self-motivated Java developer to join our ZENworks engineering team. The candidate should possess strong analytical skills, knowledge on Java and OOPS, should have quick learnability and desire to work with a talented team of engineers on the latest technologies.
About the product: ZENworks helps customers automate IT management and business processes across physical, virtual and cloud environments with comprehensive, integrated tools. It provides a set of cross-platform products with management capability across the lifecycle of desktops, laptops, servers and mobile devices, deployed by large enterprises.
Micro Focus Bangalore Jobs Responsibilities:
- Understand, estimate and implement requirements working with team lead / architect / product manager for new features considering functional and non-functional aspects
- Closely work with team members to review feature design and provide meaningful feedback
- Closely work with test engineers for reviewing test cases and scenarios
- Closely work with technical writers to create and maintain product documentation
- Understand customer environment, deployments to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Ability to independently handle priorities in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrate continuous improvement
- Ability to work with global team and thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn rapidly
- Inclined towards innovation and stay plugged into emerging technologies / industry trends
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong Java programming skills including multi-threadingQuick learner