Micro Focus Jobs vacancy in Bangalore As “Software Engineer” | – Jobsdhost
Micro Focus Software Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Micro Focus
Company URL: https://www.microfocus.com/
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Role: Software Engineer
Micro Focus – Software Engineer 2021 Jobs vacancy in Bangalore
Position: Software Engineer
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Core Java, Spring Boot, Rest API, Hibernate
- Hands on expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Experience in developing of test libraries
- Knowledge about developing multi-threading highly scalable components
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience in Agile teams
- Docker containers using Kubernetes or other cloud management infrastructure
- Exposure in Apache Pulsar, MinIO platform, Flink
- Experience of working in a product development for new feature design/development
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply