Milaap Job Openings – Milaap Schedule to hire Associate – Marketing Trainee Program in Bengaluru for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate can apply for this position. We are looking for Associate – Marketing Trainee Program with Good written & oral communication skills in Local Language and intermediate expertise of English.
|Job Role||Associate – Marketing Trainee Program|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Milaap Job Openings Description
- Regular visits to hospitals and other medical institutions, meeting the representatives, doctors, and social workers at the designated cities.
- Coordinate with the hospitals for setting up crowdfunding campaigns for patients from financially weaker sections, explaining the medical fundraising product and the requisites for setting up fundraisers.
- Gain a strong understanding of the product and business and work towards improving customer experience.
- Be a single point of contact for all campaign-related queries and information. Help in understanding and guiding the process and product for better user and customer experience.
- Meet the designated sales target for funds raised as well as campaign leads sourced monthly.
- Working with the promo team to help in shoots and other production requirements to set up at the location.
- Help in closing communication gaps with patient families, hospitals, and Milaap.
- Anyone with the Minimum age to apply is 18 years & above.
- A smartphone and a mode of transport(bike) are a must.
- 6 months probation.
- Undergraduate students or freshers may also apply.
- Good written & oral communication skills in Local Language and intermediate expertise of English
- Responsible, Capable & has the ability to work independently.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Clear Understanding of what we do at Milaap.
- Candidates must be from one of the below cities
- Trichy 2. Tirupati 3. Belgaum 4. Erode 5. Trivandrum 6. Coimbatore 7. Palakkad 8. Vizag, 9. Vijayawada 10. Mysore
Who are you?
- Ability to thrive in an emerging crowdfunding environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy to understand the needs of the donors/patients.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Open to working flexible hours on occasion to handle requests from users.
- Knowing the local regional language is a must.
- Prior experience in the social sector is a huge plus but not mandatory.
What Are the Perquisites & Benefits?
- Fixed stipend (INR 10,000 p.m) and performance-based incentives per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment.
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
If interested, please send your resume to “email@example.com” with the Subject line “Milaap – Marketing Associate”.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidate send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org