Molex Job Hiring – Molex Schedule to hire Design Technologist for At least 1+ Years of Experienced as Design Technologist in Bengaluru. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Design Technologist with Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables.
|Job Role||Design Technologist|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Molex Job Hiring Description
You are skilled crafter of modern web and mobile experiences with strong front-end development skills, good eye for design and a passion for bringing designs to life. You will work across design and engineering teams to translate designs into working prototypes and design system components, and to build out a prototyping platform that allows designers to experiment with and publish workflows in local web or mobile environments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translating visual and interaction design into working prototypes and web components for our design system.
- Collaborating with product designers and software engineers across Adobe XD and Storybook to develop scalable components and responsive, accessible interfaces to drive consistency and velocity across our product initiatives.
- Contributing and helping shape our design system including components, patterns, composition, and scalability.
- Streamlining design operations including design QA process.
- Creating tooling to enable designers productivity and rapid design iterations.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and efficiency improvements.
- Templatizing repeatable content and contributing to design documentation.
Molex Job Hiring Experienced
- Mastery of web development fundamentals
- Track record of building responsive, accessible, dynamic web pages
- An eye for and a passion for crafting pixel-perfect web experiences
- Proficiency in Adobe XD (or similar prototyping tools) and Storybook
- Familiarity with modern technologies including CSS grid, Flexbox and CSS animations
- Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
- Experience with Angular is a plus
- Experience with Highcharts, D3.js, Leaflet.js is a plus
- GitHub, CodePen, or other links showcasing your skills, or a UI/UX portfolio is required
How to Apply: