Netapp Bangalore Jobs – Netapp Schedule to hire Software Engineer Job in Bengaluru for Freshers. A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Software Engineer with Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical tasks.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD|
Netapp Bangalore Jobs Description
As a Software Engineer Security you will work as part of an exceptionally talented engineering team responsible for driving security product development and strategy. The overall focus of the team will be on delivering innovative technologies to address competitive market and customer requirements building enterprise-class security product/services quality and time-to-market. This position offers a unique opportunity to participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within the Business Unit. Individual will also receive guidance and mentoring on assigned tasks from senior engineers, managers, and technical team
- Experience/knowledge in design & development of software development projects with C/C++ in LINUX/UNIX environments,
- Familiar with low-level development skills with Go or Rust.
- Familiar with low level concepts: System Calls, Loader, libc, TCP/IP Stack
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to collaborate.
- Experience with applying systems engineering domain concepts such as computer architecture, operating systems, file systems, networking, algorithms & data structures
Netapp Bangalore Jobs Skills
- Familiarity with security concepts or work experience on security products/services
- Experience in Kernel modules and device drivers will be a plus.
- 0-3 years of experience
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical tasks.
How to Apply: