Oracle Jobs for Freshers – Oracle Schedule to hire Java Developer Jobs in Bengaluru for Freshers. BE / MCA / B.Tech Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Java Developer with Should be able to communicate effectively.
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||BE / MCA /B.Tech|
Oracle Jobs for Freshers Description
ARIOS product development, is Oracle inhouse JAVA based platform to perform automation testing for Oracle Banking applications. It is developed using Java and uses Selenium web driver
Oracle Job for Freshers Opportunity:
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- The Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of
- Core Java
- Advance Java added advantage
- Should be proficient in java, XML, JSON and API testing.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based applications
- Participating in code reviews
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Working knowledge of SQL is required
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- He/She should have the ability to build rapport with internal/cross-technical team members and clients
- Open to travel as needed
Oracle Jobs for Freshers Responsibilities:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: