Philips Job Vacancy – Philips Schedule to hire Software Engineer in Bengaluru for At least 2- 4.5 years of total experience. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Software Engineer with Knowledge of Version Control tool (Git).
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||2 – 4.5+ Years|
Philips Job Vacancy Description
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
- Experience in automating component, integration and verification tests
- Expertise in Test design, test data creation and maintenance
- Experience on API testing.
- Experience in Healthcare domain is a plus
- Execute the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
Philips Job Vacancy Key Skills/Competencies:
- 2- 4.5 years of total experience
- Experience in Test Automation on various platforms (PC application, Mobile devices, Applications and Web related technologies)
- Tools: Appium, Selenium, Cypress
- Languages: Java, C#, Python, JS etc.
- Knowledge of Version Control tool (Git)
- Experience in BDD (Gherkin) using Cucumber
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.