Precisely Jobs for Freshers – Precisely Schedule to hire Associate Support Engineer in Bengaluru for freshers. Any Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Support Engineer with Good troubleshooting skill to analyze technical problems, find root cause and drive resolution.
|Job Role||Associate Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Precisely Jobs for Freshers Description
- Receive telephone calls and emails from English-speaking customers/partners concerning technical issues. Open Support cases for each call and update cases in the call tracking system on a consistent basis.
- Take ownership of customer/partner inquiries and gather and analyses appropriate diagnostic information. Follow up consistently with customers/partners as promised/agreed upon and subject to published service level agreements (SLAs).
- Escalate internally when necessary and follow through on all commitments. Understand the Severity of the issue and follow the internal escalation paths in a timely manner. Provide escalation assistance.
- Keep customers/partners informed of how and when problems are resolved within the severity levels timeframe, always communicating in a professional manner both verbally and in written form.
- Provide the customer/partner all the steps taken to resolve the incident.
- Assist internal resource such as pre-sales or services engineers during product demonstrations, installations, machine upgrades and product upgrades remotely over the telephone and via E-mail.
- Interface with development staff to test and resolve customer/partner issues. Interface with Product Management foe enhancements request.
- Compose FAQ’s, document solutions, and knowledgebase items. Review of knowledge base documentation prior to publication.
- Interface with Support teams in EMEA, APAC and the USA and with teams in the wider Precisely family.
- Develop new skills in the company’s technical community.
- Extend knowledge to be able to support additional Precisely products and technologies.
- Individual should be comfortable working in any shifts (incl. night shifts) based on business need.
Precisely Jobs for Freshers Qualifications
- Ideally, a degree or equivalent from any recognized academic institution is necessary.
- Computer savvy. Proficient and knowledgeable in working on a laptop/desktop.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-1-year intern/project experiences in some or all of the technologies listed in Preferred requirements section.
- Self-learning abilities with a combination of self-study/e-learning and hands on training.
- Very good communication skills, proficient in English language.
- Customer centric mind-set and attitude to help/serve others.
- Good troubleshooting skill to analyze technical problems, find root cause and drive resolution.
- Individual to demonstrate professional ethics and values that are move aligned to Precisely.
- Technical knowledge on any or all is required: Operating systems like Linux/Unix/AS400/AIX, Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, Cloud platform: Google, AWS, Azure; Coding knowledge in Java, C, C++, Python will be essential; Networking and security knowledge are very good to have for some of the product support