SAP Fresher Jobs – SAP Schedule to hire Quality Specialist Jobs in Bengaluru for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Quality Specialist with knowledge with automation testing, functional testing, system integration testing and regression testing.
|Job Role||Quality Specialist|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
SAP Fresher Jobs Description
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment
- You will have an eye for detail, be technology curious and be a fanatical automation fan. These attributes are critical to ensure that the team reaches the release goals and that subsequent maintenance challenges are rare.
- Developing and executing manual and automated tests to ensure functional requirements are satisfied
- Developing automated regression tests and extend to include coverage for new functionality
- Analyzing problems and tracing the root cause of a failure or problem, being able to provide comprehensive explanation of how to recreate the problem and how the root cause was identified
- Collaborates with teams across geographies.
SAP Fresher Jobs Experience
University degree or equivalent education background
- 0 to 3 Yrs. Experience or knowledge with automation testing, functional testing, system integration testing and regression testing
- Experience/Knowledge with several testing techniques and automation frameworks
- Experience in testing and automation of Web app, Mobile app on cloud
- Understanding of testing SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience/Knowledge of working in a Continuous Integration and Delivery environment and the associated processes and tooling is preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to new challenges and an evolving technology stack
- Very strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with SQL Queries development
- Knowledge with Jenkins/Bamboo, Git and Jira are preferred.
How to Apply: