Sapiens Job vacancy – Sapiens Schedule to hire Java Developer Job in Bengaluru for At least 3+ Years of experience. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate with Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Java Developer with Self-motivated with strong initiative and excellent Communication Skills.
|Company Name||Sapiens International Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Developer – Java Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Sapiens Job vacancy Description
Sapiens Job vacancy Requirements:
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience designing or developing object-oriented applications in a Java environment
- At least 3+ years of experience in R&D type of work using Java Technologies.
- Experience leading a team, at least 1+ years would be preferable.
- Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using Java technologies. Certification in java 8 is an add-on.
- Knowledge of following technology: Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, JUnit, jQuery, XML/XSL, Hibernate
- Hands-on experience with the following servers: JBoss Application Server and WebSphere Application Server
- IDE: JBoss Developer Studio / IBM Rad / eclipse
- Hand on experience in Oracle/ DB2/SQL Server
- Hand on experience in technical design document preparation.
- Hand on experience on SOAP webservices and Restful Webservices
- Experience in fine tuning and identifying the potential bottle necks on the applications.
- Experience in one/more of single sign-on, LDAP, Reporting Tools (eg: Jasper Reports) is an add-on
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and excellent Communication Skills
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty or Worker’s Compensation
- Experience in writing advanced SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience working with enterprise application architecture frameworks
- Experience in full software development lifecycle using agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience in using AWS is plus.
- Experience working in Agile is preferred
How to Apply: