Shell Recruitment 2021 – Shell Schedule to hire Support Engineer in Bangalore for 3 to 5 years of IT experience in a corporate setting in Bangalore. 4-year Degree related to IT can apply for this position. We are looking for Support Engineer with Knowledge of Shell delivery methods, Project Delivery Framework, Agile, DevOps.
|Company Name||Royal Dutch Shell|
|Job Role||Support Engineer & Customer Service|
|Qualification||4-year Degree related to IT|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
Shell Recruitment 2021 Job Description
- Deep functional SAP ARIBA knowledge that will support incident and problem management; functional support questions; integration points and transaction and interface monitoring.
- Responsible for technical, functional and performance related incidents and problems
- Responsible for Change & Release Management and management either from vendor releases, customizations and configuration changes.
- Responsible for SAP Ariba Data management, data impact analysis and co-ordination of data changes.
- Special Challenges:
- New role within the organization and part of a team building in Shell’s IT hub in Bangalore (ITHB).
- Being able to translate complex technical issues into simple business opportunities in support of decision making
Skills & Requirements:
- Typical Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years of IT experience in a corporate setting
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
- Detailed product knowledge of SAP Ariba Upstream and Downstream modules:
- Ariba Sourcing
- Ariba Contracts
- Ariba SIPM (incl. SIM) – Supplier Information & Performance Management
- Ariba Contract Compliance
- Ariba APC (Ariba Procurement Content which is Catalogs (including Catalog Syndication)
- CIG – Cloud integration gateway
- Guided buying
- Product knowledge of SAP Ariba Other Modules:
- Ariba Network –Buyer (P2O) or Ariba Invoice (P2P)
- Ariba Supplier Collaboration / Ariba ERP Cloud Integration
- Knowledge on SAP MM/S4
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Knowledge of Shell delivery methods, Project Delivery Framework, Agile, DevOps
- Knowledge of Supportability and Transition
- Knowledge of ITIL and experience in embedding process improvements
- Interpersonal skills with experience in building credibility
- Proven ability to engage and deliver
- Enthusiastic and creative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple assignments simultaneously