Siemens 2021 Job vacancy As “AWS Infrastructure Developer” in Bangalore | – Jobsdhost
Siemens AWS Infrastructure Developer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Siemens
Company URL: https://siemens.com/
Experience: 3 Years
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
Industry: IT / ITeS / Software Engineer / Software Developer
Role: AWS Infrastructure Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Siemens – AWS Infrastructure Developer jobs in Bangalore
Position: AWS Infrastructure Developer
The AWS Developer is responsible for using the right AWS services for the application.
Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from the application. Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used in the application
• Responsible for automating routine AWS admin activities, security , governance and cost optimization
• Provides automations for provisioning, monitoring and right scaling of the cloud environment
• Proficient in AWS Services like EC2, AMI, S3, Cloudformation templates, Lambda functions etc
• Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
• Developing with RESTful API interfaces
• Programming with AWS APIs
• Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)• General troubleshooting and debugging
• Creating CloudFormation templates
• Writing Lambda functions• Creating alerts (custom and managed) for different services.
• Extracting log data and creating custom logs.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
Experience level: 3+ years in software development, with significant experience in AWS cloud Infrastructure development and exposure in Healthcare Domain
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate
• AWS Certified DevOps Professional
How to Apply:
Click Here To Apply